GSE SMART IPTV
How do I set up IPTV with the GSE IPTV app on iOS/Android
In this tutorial we will show you how to bring IPTV channels to your GSE IPTVapp. Start by downloading the GSE SMART IPTV app from the App Store.
GSE App Features
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined advanced IPTV solution for your iOS/Android device. With a built-in strong player that supports most formats including M3U with options.
- Local M3U playlists (user can upload via FTP and HTTP)
- Remote playlists (The user can add their HTTP remote playlists)
- Safe playlist (You do not need to write full URL, register only HTTP URL with user name, note that you do not need to enter user email)
- Playlist Manager (the user can add their local playlists to the database and then edit, add, delete …)
- Export database playlist to M3U format (export file can be found on and downloaded via FTP, can be used even as M3U beautifier)
- EPG in XMLTV format (XML, zip, gzip format allowed)
- EPG XMLTV formats can be imported from local or support remote epg source.
- Remote epg source can be updated regularly.
- The playlist can be uploaded via FTP or HTTP web interface
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
To add IPTV channels to the GSE app on iOS/Android
1: Start by downloading the GSE IPTVapp from the App Store and click on the 3 lines in the upper left to open the main menu.
2: Go to the “Xtream Codes API” and choose to proceed to the next section.
3: Click “+” in the upper right corner of the screen.
4: Now you need to fill in the information as described below:
Playlist name: You can place any name.
Server Name: Here you must use the server address that you received from us.
Username: Here you must use the username that you received from us..
Password: Here you need to use the password that you received from us.
You’ll find all these mentioned details in your M3U URL as well.
5: Now select “Force Update EPG“.
Now your GSE iOS/Android app is ready to stream RiX IPTV channels on your devices